The Rhino System uses two different motors, High Speed Motor and High Torque Motor.
- Stepper motors have limitations on speed versus torque, mostly in regards to motor noise. To reduce noise, maintain current speeds, and increase torque we designed two motors with different gear ratios.
- High Speed motor - General use motor, lacking torque for steep inclines.
- High Torque motor- slower but with higher torque for steeper inclines.
- Dimensions - 4 x 2.5 x 3 inches
- Weight - 1lb 6oz
- Load Capacity
- High Speed Motor - 25lbs horizontal, 5lbs at 20° angle
- High Torque motor initial testing shows:
- Incline - 15lbs up to 45°, not including Arc II (10lb setup)
- Vertical - 10lbs, not including Arc II (5lb setup)
- Noise levels
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk__Pb-Y3pk&t=4s for current EVO motor noise example, Rhino System motors and Arc II should be even quieter
- Max speeds (no minimum speed)
- High Speed Motor - approximately 5 inches per second
- High Torque Motor - approximately 1 inch per second