Does Arc II replace Rhino Motion & Rhino Arc?
- Yes. Arc II contains all the features of Rhino Motion and Rhino Arc, along with additional features. However, a motor is not included with Arc II. It would need to be added separately unless included in bundle.
- Arc II replaces the Rhino Motion controller.
- Rhino Motion's motor is still compatible. You'll want to set an edge buffer so that Arc II doesn't hit the motor when it reaches the end of the slider. That was one of the reasons we redesigned the motors to be low profile.
Will EVO Motion & Arc still be available for purchase?
- EVO products will be available until stock runs out. This line has been discontinued.
Does Arc II have a Time-Lapse feature like Rhino Motion?
- Yes, similar interface with the addition of being able to key frame your move.
Do I need a shutter release cable?
- Yes, for the Advance Time-Lapse feature (sold separately)
Is Arc II’s charger included? Are international adapters included?
- Yes, includes adapters for EU, UK, AU, and US
Is Arc II compatible with wireless shutter releases and Bluetooth?
- Arc II requires a shutter release cable to trigger your camera’s shutter. Arc II is not capable of triggering it wireless at this time.
- Arc II uses Bluetooth to communicate with the iOS control App
What rails should I get and are they interchangeable?
- Carbon rails are lightweight and great for DSLR setups. Pro rails are heavier and significantly stronger, meant for studio/cinema setups. Rails are easily interchangeable which allows you to quickly swap the slider to match your needs.
- Check out the following article for more information: https://support.rhinocameragear.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004668343-Swapping-between-rails