What comes in the box:
- Arc II
- Charger/international adapters
- Quick start guide
- Mounting plate with 1/4-20" & 3/8" camera mounting screws
- Mounting tool/bottle opener
Dimensions - 8.25"(L) x 4"(W) x 5.5"(H)
Weight: 5 pounds 11 ounces
Load Capacity - 15 pounds
- when tilting at 90° (from center) - 8 pounds or less
- when tilting at 45° (from center) - 8 pounds
Base thread - 3/8"
Top thread - 1/4-20 or 3/8"
Mounting plate: Manfrotto 501 compatible
Total rotation capability -
- With cables: 1 rotation (360°) limited by cable routing
- Stand-alone: Unlimited
Max rotation speed:
- Pan: 19°/s
- Tilt: 7.5°/s
Range of tilt -
- 180° total travel, 90° each direction from center (level) with an 8 pound setup or less
- 90° total travel, 45° each direction from center (level) with over an 8 pound setup
Weather Resistance -
- Everything is contained within a housing which will stand up to light rain or mist. It will work in temperature ranges from 0 °F to 110 °F
Noise levels -
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk__Pb-Y3pk&t=4s for current EVO motor and new high speed motor noise example, high torque motor and Arc II should be even quieter. Videos to come.
Incline shots with Arc II -
- Arc II must be level for the pan axis to rotate properly. This can be achieved by using a wedge plate in between the slider and Arc II.