Whether you are storing your slider for short periods, or long term, we typically suggest enclosing it in a soft or hard case This keeps the slider safe from sand, dirt and most importantly from being scratched or in other ways damaged by gear that you might place next to it. Our carrying case’s are a great way to protect your slider and can be purchased here - Rhino Slider Accessories.
Articles in this section
- EVO Slider Intro and Specs
- Load Capacity and Slider Weight
- Swapping between rails
- Adjust or swap the slider belt
- Adjusting all terrain legs
- EVO's belt-driven system
- Maintenance of your Slider
- Which tripod should I get?
- Which tripod head should I get?
- Mounting your slider