The Rhino Slider EVO's carriage has a centered 3/8" screw for mounting fluid heads and ball heads. Simply place the head on the slider's carriage and turn it until it mounts tightly on the carriage.
Articles in this section
- EVO Slider Intro and Specs
- Load Capacity and Slider Weight
- Swapping between rails
- Adjust or swap the slider belt
- Adjusting all terrain legs
- EVO's belt-driven system
- Maintenance of your Slider
- Which tripod should I get?
- Which tripod head should I get?
- Mounting your slider