Arc First Time Setup
- You will need the 1.5mm hex/allen wrench included in the box with Arc.
- When installing or removing Rhino Arc from the carriage only apply force to the body of the unit, not the top plate. If too much force is applied to the top plate the internal metal gears could get damaged.
- Set Rhino Arc on the slider carriage and turn clockwise until it’s tight.
- Using the included allen wrench, loosen the two set screws identified with a white ring around them. Position Arc so that the screen is facing the brake on the carriage and lightly tighten the set screws. This step is only necessary on initial setup.
Pairing Arc to Motion
NOTE: You’ll need to pair your controller with Arc every time you power it up. If the cable becomes unplugged, go into the settings menu on the controller and turn the Arc to “OFF” and then back to “ON” to re-pair it.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on Arc.
- Plug the connecting cable into Arc. Look for the Controller icon. Plug the other end into the camera port on the Rhino Motion Controller.
- In your controller, navigate to Settings. Use the wheel to scroll to the Arc option and click to turn Arc ON.
- The screen on Arc should now display “PAIRED”. If it doesn’t make sure your cable is plugged in all the way and toggle the ON/OFF setting again.
When you start a move with the Motion Controller, the screen on Arc will change to “ACTIVE” to indicate it is currently in a move.